"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Women seldom went alone outside of family groups and were a distinct minority in the West for decades.
- While the student body has become more balanced in recent years, women are still a distinct minority among faculty.
- I find myself in the distinct minority among my party.
- It made me aware that I was in a distinct minority.
- If you chose the town house, you're in a distinct minority.
- When she first started out, women - who now account for about 40 percent of business travelers - were a distinct minority.
- Yet even among living composers, women represent a distinct minority.
- A few people called for direct elections, but they were a distinct minority.
- But as a college graduate who used all four years of his eligibility, he will be in the distinct minority.
- They want to be not a distinct minority but an integral and respectable part of the society.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.