"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment there was a distinct sense of too much to see.
- She had the distinct sense that he thought of her as an interruption.
- She was always clear to him, a distinct sense of life.
- Together, their life's work produced a consistent and distinct sense of place.
- There were times when she felt a distinct sense of loss.
- Mikhail knew his legs were moving, but he had a distinct sense that something else supported him.
- One gets the distinct sense that he relishes the role.
- But the clothes never evoked a distinct sense of place.
- She had the distinct sense that he was speaking of something else.
- In addition to this, Hieronimo also has a very distinct sense of right and wrong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.