"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Women's football in Africa can be divided into distinct historical periods.
- This weight class appeared into two distinct historical periods, from 1921-1933 and 1960-present.
- The history of the club can be divided into several distinct periods.
- The explorers said they found pottery from two distinct periods.
- It is always hot, with distinct wet and dry periods depending on the time of year.
- This daub could have come from one of three distinct periods.
- The island has been subject to two distinct periods of prosperity.
- The history of the council is thus divided into three distinct periods: 1545-49, 1551-52 and 1562-63.
- The 1920s are characterized by two distinct periods of fashion.
- The second distinct period in the history of the school occurred between 1980-1996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.