"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The processing of the vegetable helps to create a distinct flavor.
- It was born outside the type design in some other world and has a very distinct flavor from that.
- He is actually willing to offer a distinct flavor that people will either like or dislike.
- The events are organized by chapters and thus each has a distinct local flavor.
- It will also have distinct flavors by season and location.
- This adds a distinct flavor and consistency to the drink.
- The meat has a fine grain and distinct, delicate flavor.
- During the past few decades, scientists have learned that matter is made up of three distinct flavors or types.
- Each tribunal has a distinct cultural and historical flavor which affects play.
- That's why each season has its own distinct flavor - you taste the story of the grape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.