"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like the law professor he once was, Obama divided the prisoners into "five distinct categories."
- They need to place people into distinct categories to know how we should feel about them.
- Rational models of planning can be seen to fall into two distinct categories.
- The same consumers, however, may be willing to pay brand tax for a distinct category of products about which they are particular.
- There were distinct categories for painting, sculpture, architecture and music.
- There are a total of twenty three unique skills available in the game, divided among four distinct categories.
- The state has merely chosen not to fund a distinct category of instruction.
- For centuries, time was viewed as having distinct categories of past, present and future.
- In Manhattan, store and restaurant names often fall into distinct categories.
- Truth and illusion, in politics, were not such distinct categories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.