"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over the years, the town centre has developed distinct characteristics on either side of the railway line.
- The Palace is a set of three different buildings with distinct characteristics and time periods.
- The book is a history of the novel as a form, and an investigation into its distinct characteristics.
- While these mechanisms have distinct characteristics, they often occur simultaneously in the same system.
- Some of the people who live in the mountains today retain distinct cultural characteristics.
- Thus they were a people apart from all others, with distinct racial characteristics.
- Despite growing the same grapes, each region has their own distinct characteristics.
- The leather has the same, individual, distinct characteristics of the human fingerprint.
- Each of these mountain ranges is marked by distinct characteristics.
- Each region demonstrates its own historical influences and distinct characteristics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.