"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this city alone, there are at least three distinct communities.
- Today only seven survive as distinct communities with more than 5,000 people.
- Brunner is an area within Houston that was at one time a distinct community.
- In the 1840s, several distinct communities had arisen throughout the area.
- Over time her descendents came to form a distinct community.
- These two distinct cultural communities have both contributed significantly to the city's culture.
- For this reason they tended to form distinct communities overseas.
- The area was originally four distinct communities with unique commercial activities.
- They have lived in Alabama as a distinct community for the last two centuries.
- In the early 1900s, Aldenville developed as a distinct community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.