"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to Chinese government statistics, the crude birth rate followed five distinct patterns from 1949 to 1982.
- As for Micah and me, our lives over the next four years fell into a relatively distinct pattern.
- The volcanoes follow a distinct evolutionary pattern of growth and death.
- Also, there is not a distinct pattern of damage that leads to the syndrome.
- Interestingly, though, in each case I began to see distinct patterns being repeated.
- Other causes of hair loss may also show distinct patterns.
- Spectasia's 3D shape, on the other hand, has a distinct pattern.
- No distinct pattern is found on the crown or neck areas.
- When the brain scans of the two groups were compared, a distinct pattern appeared.
- The towers in different parts of the country vary, with distinct regional patterns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.