"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And in my home, I hold the distinct advantage, especially now.
- And there was a distinct advantage to not using all that power.
- Focus on the areas where you have a distinct advantage.
- The facility, which will be available early in 1993, has a number of distinct advantages.
- And then there are seats where we have a distinct advantage.
- But what he does know will give him a distinct advantage over the rest of the world.
- "In the television era that could have been quite a distinct advantage."
- Also a distinct advantage if nobody else was using it.
- The Bell had several distinct advantages for what he was about to do.
- I have a distinct advantage over any cover you might provide.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.