"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it also brings into question the hitherto distinct role of "the press".
- But for the first time, a recent study has found that each of the three neurotransmitters plays a distinct role.
- Each object can be viewed as an independent "machine" with a distinct role or responsibility.
- Each has a distinct role, but work in conjunction within the legislative process.
- Increasingly society recognises the valuable and distinct role of both parents.
- Everyone on the roster seems to have a distinct role.
- And they have rather distinct roles depending on where they're found.
- The setting played a distinct role in the performance.
- Within their company, each brother has a distinct role.
- "I believe that there are very distinct roles for men and women in Judaism."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.