"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The area around Swadlincote has historically had a distinct dialect.
- In the original version, he has a distinct dialect.
- There are 11 Aboriginal language groups, composed of more than 65 distinct dialects.
- Some urban Poles find this very distinct dialect difficult to understand.
- The Ōsumi region has developed its own distinct local dialect.
- There were at one time two distinct dialects of Cayuga.
- Its billion people speak in 17 major languages and more than 22,000 distinct dialects.
- Some people think of it as a strong accent rather than a distinct dialect.
- These people speak about 141 languages including some distinct dialect.
- Nearly every county has its own distinct dialect unintelligible to a speaker a few counties away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.