"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have a distinct form, which separates them from other rod forms.
- There are also a number of distinct final forms.
- Official family names do not have distinct male or female forms.
- Software is treated as a distinct form of intellectual property.
- We now know that its history as a distinct form is relatively recent.
- Although the two share many similarities, they are separate and distinct musical forms.
- This distinct form of indoor cricket is still played today.
- The man's distinct forms of expression caught Myers' attention while he was writing.
- Two distinct forms of data are thus handled and stored.
- No other verb has a distinct form for the future tense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.