"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was also a distinct if subtle change in the mood of the place.
- Still, there was a distinct change, roughly in the 1920s, from two main factors.
- Still, the new plan represented a distinct change in emphasis for the administration.
- But another work that bridges his life before and after cancer does show a distinct change in voice.
- The new salary cap accounting system would see two distinct changes.
- And his absence had been a distinct change from custom.
- In recent years however two distinct yet equally important changes have come about.
- Suddenly there was a distinct change in the vibration of the machine.
- A distinct change of pace, announcing herself to a guard using her real name.
- All in all, it looked good, a distinct change from the night before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.