"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Further autonomy within the Canadian federation, along with national recognition as a distinct society.
- The agreement would have recognized Quebec as a distinct society.
- The clause recognizing Quebec as a "distinct society" is the main sticking point.
- He came close with a proposal to recognize Quebec as a "distinct society," but two other provinces blocked it in 1990.
- That proposal would have enshrined Quebec's status as a "distinct society."
- They want an independent country, not just a distinct society, and in their concession speeches Monday promised a new independence referendum is around the corner.
- The pact was intended to grant Quebec a special status as a distinct society.
- The accord would have recognized Quebec as a distinct society within Canada.
- The agreement recognized Quebec as a "distinct society" in the Constitution.
- In 1997, he gave his opinion about Quebec being a distinct society.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.