"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Much of her work was dependent on the two distinct seasons.
- However, there are two distinct seasons, the dry and the rainy.
- The trail has four distinct seasons because of the elevation changes.
- It experiences wide temperature changes and four very distinct seasons.
- It features four distinct seasons with winter being its most recognized.
- In these parts there are two distinct seasons during which rain falls.
- The city has a temperate climate with four distinct seasons.
- Like other states in this region, Kansas has four distinct seasons.
- They breed two or three times a year, probably without any distinct breeding season.
- The age of trees can easily be calculated if they grow in an environment where there are distinct seasons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.