"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a very dark species with a distinct white line above the eye.
- Within that group, they also found, are six distinct maternal lines.
- Right from the beginning, there were two distinct lines of thinking.
- The plane is the only surface which contains three distinct lines through each of its points.
- The intersection of any two distinct lines contains exactly one point.
- He could see the distinct lines of a fast black plane.
- There is at most one point on two distinct lines.
- Even so, Green drew distinct lines between this club and the one he inherited last season.
- Frequently two distinct lines, or even three, had been possible, the problem then being the selection of the best.
- The white fur also had a more distinct and curved line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.