"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over 45 distinct ethnic groups were taken to the Americas during the trade.
- They are two distinct groups today and have many differences between them.
- "There are two distinct groups who watch morning news programs," he said.
- In California schools, she noted, there are more than 80 distinct cultural groups.
- In total there were (and are) more than 200 distinct ethnic groups.
- Two distinct groups occupied their own space in the room.
- However, the two distinct groups could not have been more different.
- "There are two very distinct groups of people in the audience," he said.
- What this means is that the data items come in multiple distinct groups.
- An attack of three distinct groups with two in front and one behind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.