"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A year can often be broken up into several distinct sections (sometimes themselves called seasons).
- The river course can be divided into five distinct sections.
- The work falls into three distinct sections albeit in one movement.
- Its three distinct sections, which now run together, were once separate villages.
- Upon physical merger in 2008, four distinct sections of school were created.
- It is a 12 minute long piece consisting of three distinct sections.
- The game's environment is divided into a series of distinct sections.
- There are two distinct sections of the market as a whole.
- But all are related to the feeling of the choreography in each distinct section.
- From 2002, it became a system consisted of two distinct sections, although they are still treated as the same line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.