"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Genetically distinct populations have been found on opposite sides of the river.
- Each treatment program features a different regimen and serves distinct populations.
- However, they were not recognized as a distinct population until the discovery of 2060 Chiron in 1977.
- This has led to the end of a distinct Japanese population in the state, leaving only family names as a reminder.
- Within the island, at least 9 distinct populations have been identified, with most being located in the central regions.
- The term was used to describe what were actually three distinct populations:
- But in those two, you have two very distinct populations.
- We treat two entirely different and distinct populations here.
- This allows them to be detected and counted as a distinct population.
- At that time the name did not describe a single political entity or a distinct population of people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.