"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is generally accepted as being a distinct genus.
- If it is considered a distinct genus, the name Ereunetes would apply, first published in 1811.
- It was recognized as a distinct genus in 2005.
- Even if these two do turn out to be distinct genera, they would still be similar in size and appearance.
- Most have been moved here from distinct genera, which are now considered junior synonyms.
- They may have evolved into a distinct genus there before reaching Madagascar.
- Times and again, groups of these moths have been proposed for separation in distinct genera.
- Denison, 1978, suggests that the species may be different enough to merit its own distinct genus.
- Citriobatus is usually included here, but might be a distinct (though closely related) genus.
- They might arguably be awarded a distinct genus, but this is probably unnecessary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.