"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the other end of the meeting place was a huge box that looked like a tea chest.
- The large space had been almost completely filled with tea chests, office furniture and tools.
- He reached a middle shelf, poked his hands between two tea chests.
- You can also sit on the tea chests and sip in the courtyard.
- He swung the door to one side, and the fronts of the other tea chests came with it, all together.
- She went quickly to one of the old tea chests, and opened it.
- Because people will put books into tea chests then you can't lift them.
- He knew that the tea chests were to have been removed very early.
- In the same tea chest he came across a cube-shaped case made of orange plastic.
- He rested his hand on a cardboard box behind the tea chest and pushed himself up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.