"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned from her, feeling the cold place in his chest.
- I began to feel the excitement building in my chest.
- I felt it like a physical pain in my chest.
- He felt the blood start to pound in his chest.
- But she did so with a heart that felt like lead in her chest.
- I felt the tears again in my chest and throat.
- And then she felt the bullet holes in her chest.
- Two days before being admitted, she felt pressure in her chest while walking up a hill.
- He chuckled, and she felt the sound deep in his chest.
- I can feel them in my chest and they just really move me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.