"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When I set the hand down, she stepped forward and opened the small chest of medical supplies.
- Beside each bed was a small chest with three drawers.
- He fumbled in a small chest, and brought them out.
- I pointed to the small chest on top of the press.
- She stood up and went to the small chest that held writing materials.
- And a small chest at the foot of the bed.
- He blinked down at the small chest in his hands.
- She put a finger on the small chest, repeating the name once again.
- It is a very late 17th-century development of the smaller chest.
- Under the window in the far wall was a small chest of some dark polished wood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.