"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It caught one of the bad guys high in the chest, just below the throat.
- He had changed direction right at the last moment, otherwise the slug would have caught him in the chest.
- The thought caught her like a punch in the chest.
- She caught him in the chest before he had even drawn his weapon.
- He caught the young man in the chest with his fist, knocking the wind out of him.
- The point caught it in the chest, just below the throat, and went straight through.
- He caught his counterpart in the chest, and again they went rolling over.
- A bullet had caught him in the chest, most of the blood was probably his.
- Rose's next two rounds caught him in the chest and face before he could fire.
- I found it hard to breathe, the weakened field having caught me in the chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.