"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I could always tell Delia about your toy chest."
- Say, 'Pick up all the toys on the floor and put them in the toy chest.'
- It ended up in Daniel's toy chest, where it remained, tried once and abandoned.
- "We simply open up the toy chest and let others beg, borrow or steal."
- But added equipment can tempt abuse of the technical toy chest.
- A toy chest that looks like a school bus doubles as a bench when closed.
- He resembled a bad boy who'd been caught breaking into the toy chest.
- During the middle of the night, Paul Young throws a child's toy chest in the town lake.
- He moved a toy chest and inspected the wall below the window.
- After a musical opening, you are in a room with a toy chest and a shelf full of alphabet blocks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.