"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For 4 years, I felt a weight on my chest.
- Richard could feel the scar on his chest as he nodded.
- He tried to sit up, and felt hands on his chest holding him down.
- He felt her on his chest like a coal from a fire.
- The President's hands moved up when he felt something drop lightly on his chest.
- He could feel her tears on his chest, the warmth of them.
- If felt heavy and warm on his chest, like a living thing.
- A moment later, the other officer felt something wet on his chest.
- But he could feel their pressure on his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.