"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both of his inner chest pockets were packed tight when he left the bank.
- He pulled his credit card from one of the coverall's chest pockets.
- The fat security guard with his chest pocket full of pens.
- A voice came from a bulge in his chest pocket.
- He folded the bill into his chest pocket and sauntered from the park.
- The one in the middle (perhaps the leader) had a design of gold attention-thread running through the chest pockets.
- He took the field scope from his chest pocket and peered at the lower elevator.
- From his chest pocket, he pulls out a black leather wallet.
- He was digging in a chest pocket for something.
- The school badge is worn above the left chest pocket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.