"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A chest CT scan is often performed to evaluate a solitary pulmonary nodule in detail.
- A chest x-ray or chest CT scan will be performed.
- A chest CT scan shows the size of the aorta and the exact location of the aneurysm.
- A chest CT delivers 5 to 8 mSv.
- The diagnosis of Boerhaave's syndrome is suggested on the plain chest radiography and confirmed by chest CT scan.
- The cysts can be detected by chest CT scan.
- Lung abscesses can usually be seen with a chest X-ray but frequently require a chest CT scan to confirm the diagnosis.
- In some cases, chest CT can reveal a CAP which is not present on chest x-ray.
- Podell was particularly interested in the chest CT, which showed what he had not picked up on his exam: faint, cloudy patches throughout both lungs.
- Pulmonary metastases will be re-evaluated at 6 weeks with chest CT scan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.