"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She followed the broad head up as it pulled away from her chest.
- He was right on top of me, the blade inches away from my chest.
- "John," she said quickly, lifting her face away from his chest to look at him.
- She pulled her head away from my chest and looked at me.
- He lifted the red rods away from his chest to have a look at them.
- He took his other hand away from his chest and looked down at himself.
- She pushed his hands away from her chest, but no problem.
- Her hands began to shake as she lifted them away from his chest and stepped back.
- Yesterday, he said the officer had held the gun at least an inch away from his chest.
- In confusion I let him urge me away from his chest, understanding nothing of what he was talking about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.