"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It consists of a tomb chest surrounded by railings.
- This shield can be seen several times on his tomb chest, alternating with the differenced royal arms.
- Beyond these is the re-assembled tomb chest of Robert Ingylton.
- In the bay window of the chancel is a tomb chest behind railings dating from the late 16th century.
- It is a tomb chest with the effigy of a knight, and probably dates from the 1340s.
- Inside the church is the tomb chest of Sir William Butts, who died in 1583.
- The tomb chest is not a religious example but rather extolling the virtues of its subjects.
- In the church are a number of tomb chests and memorials.
- In the churchyard are a number of headstones and tomb chests.
- The sides of the tomb chest are decorated with figures of mourners, both male and female.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.