"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She slid her hands slowly up his chest, sending a shiver through him.
- But then she ran her hands under his shirt and up his chest.
- When he was midstream, the water reached halfway up his chest.
- The shot tears up the soldier's chest, unaffected by his body armor.
- With a laugh she ran her hands up his chest.
- The ache from the poison was slowly creeping back up his chest.
- She slid her hands up his chest, linked them behind his neck.
- Nathaniel put my hand higher up his chest, so I could get a running start on his skin.
- She gave a low laugh and slid her hands up his chest.
- Rachel smiled teasingly and walked her fingers up his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.