"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't feel anything until his upper chest crossed the line.
- He did, keeping his upper chest inside the green tape.
- His upper chest was smooth, perfect, no hair at all.
- Place the hand on the upper chest to feel it rise and fall.
- The arrow hit the man in the upper chest, while the.
- I put my free hand around his upper chest, holding us tight together.
- All the others had been hit in the head, neck, and upper chest.
- Calvin moved one hand to touch his upper left chest.
- The boy's right hand lay on his upper chest, the fingers spread.
- He had a bullet in his upper chest and left shoulder.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.