"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pinned Pug under him, sitting atop his chest.
- She unfolded her hands atop her chest and sat upright.
- The rising and falling must mean she's perched atop his chest.
- Bralik asked, putting her hand on Ranul's, atop his chest.
- Weight presses down upon him as if it were the shan itself atop his chest.
- She lay her hand atop her chest, hoping to still those flutters.
- Their 'table' was a flat wooden board atop Locke's chest.
- He worried one hand over his face, and pulled Jewel atop his chest with the other.
- The guard fell backward with Jon atop his chest.
- As Baal dropped to the floor he brought the little man down with him atop his massive chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.