"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was so close that I could see his chest rising and falling with each breath.
- One scout was said to have laughed upon seeing White's bare chest.
- "I can assure you a lady does not wish to see a man's naked chest."
- I'd seen his chest before and knew that it was much worse than his face.
- The spear swung wide, and I saw the great man's chest exposed.
- She'd never seen a man's chest before, had certainly never thought a man could be so beautiful.
- It's not as if you've never seen a man's chest before.
- I knew he could see my chest heaving up and down.
- He seemed to see my bloody chest for the first time, and his eyes went wide.
- I could see Lester's chest rising and falling as he breathed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.