"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His chest grew tight as he pondered the idea of going to warp and emerging in a random corner of the universe.
- A lump formed in his throat, and his chest grew tight.
- His chest was growing tighter by the instant.
- The wooden chest with the rampant black eagle painted on its lid had grown heavier with each day's journey.
- Richard's chest grew with a deep breath.
- He straightened, and his chest grew with a deep breath.
- Beneath it his chest grew blue spots like an ancient film burning through.
- Whenever I looked at the scene my chest grew tight as if something were pressing on it.
- My chest grew tighter, waiting for him.
- As he found the language to describe what the dog had meant to him, his chest grew tight with emotion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.