"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just inside the mine passage, he could see a sturdy little chest lying empty on its side.
- Later, there was a polite tap on the door, and a man brought in my little chest.
- He put the money on her little chest of drawers and turned to her.
- For now Elizabeth put the mirror away at bottom of the little chest in which she kept her few jewels.
- She grinned to herself and hugged something to her thin little chest.
- And so was the little chest by the bed.
- The nuts were in the shape of damp little chests.
- Her little chest was pumpin, trying to suck air in.
- He was breathing hard, his little chest heaving with the effort.
- In that little chest of drawers next to me bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.