"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pull knees towards your chest focusing on the lower abdominal muscles.
- His back stiffened and he swept the money towards his chest.
- An intense heat moved towards his chest; he wanted to step away from it but dared not.
- Slowly the Magister brought the point of the athame down towards the baby's chest.
- He reached inside his tunic and turned the thought mirror towards his chest.
- I made a fluttery movement with my left hand towards my chest.
- By turning the thought mirror towards his chest, he was able to absorb its full impact and appreciate it as a reality.
- Use hands to gently pull knees into body and up towards your chest.
- Deborah drew the shaft of a second arrow back towards her chest.
- The steering column had reared forward six inches towards my chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.