"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A short man with very broad shoulders and a barrel chest came into the room.
- His barrel chest rose and fell in a heavy sigh.
- It has been cited as evidence for the incidence of barrel chest.
- He was black, maybe in his thirties, with big arms and a barrel chest.
- The man before him was big, well over six feet tall with a barrel chest and thick, muscular arms.
- He was a short man with a barrel chest and legs like a bird.
- He is five feet six, with a barrel chest and a pigeon-toed walk.
- The dark beard, the barrel chest, the arms thick and strong.
- This week, he was at the gym making his barrel chest even broader.
- He twisted around and charged straight at the barrel chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.