"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stretched out her hands, laid them on the air above the man's chest, and began to tug.
- He tried to take a deep breath but the air didn't seem to want to rise above his chest.
- The rumpled sheet above its chest stood absolutely still, as if it were covering a statue.
- She knew the piece well; John liked to display it above his chest of drawers.
- I moved my mouth lower, until it was just above his chest and the fresh wounds that decorated his skin.
- "Ever since then, I won't let Christy or my 6-year-old son go into the water above their chest," he said.
- I could see my arms outlined as I sat over him, the blade trembling above his chest.
- Extend your left arm toward the ceiling, directly above your chest.
- Lie flat on the bench with the dumb-bells held out above your chest.
- I asked, doing my best to keep my eyes above his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.