"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When at last the camera is ready, he picks up the shirt and stands miserably fluttering it before his chest.
- He lifted Zar'roc and held it upright before his chest.
- "I understand," he said, bringing his hands up cupped before his chest.
- He stood hunched, his wrists still crossed before his chest.
- His right arm felt fine, however, and he waved it vigorously before his chest.
- He scuttled forward, a fat, bald little man with blue-veined hands folded before his chest.
- He held his soft little hands folded before his chest.
- A poor German woman presented a pathetic sight kneeling before her chest, which had burst open.
- He spread his hands, palms outward before his chest and walked around the Ring.
- Fixer pressed his hands together before his chest, a sign of deep respect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.