"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Don't," Nick said sharply, sliding his hand between her mouth and his chest.
- In self-defense he pushed his hand between her mouth and his chest, but it was already too damned late.
- The scent of him was like some warm pressure between his upraised chest and mine.
- "Carry it halfway between your waist and your chest," she whispered.
- Yodelling is performed by rapidly alternating between a singer's chest and head voice.
- So he anchored the fiddle between his chest and the wall of the barn.
- There is room between the driver's chest and the steering wheel, which even has a degree of adjustment.
- I could not put out my hands to stop, they were wedged between my chest and knees.
- They want a thirty-inch drop between your chest and waist sizes.
- Tom looked down and saw bubbles of blood between her mouth and his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.