"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His service links used and rare book dealers to help people find out-of-print books.
- The hardest thing to find in the past was the $25 out-of-print book.
- I decided to take the unusual step of going to www.amazon.com to place an order for the out-of-print book.
- There are a few out-of-print books that discuss the history of the town.
- The press also specializes in new and otherwise out-of-print books by Canadian authors.
- They say it will renew access to millions of out-of-print books.
- And it was so, in a two-tier service that brings out-of-print books back from the dead.
- His out-of-print books now sell for $300 and more.
- The site offers access to dealers in rare and out-of-print books.
- In turn, Google would be allowed to put out-of-print books online for all to access.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.