"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All weekend the seaport will collect new and used children's books for a local after-school program.
- In addition to book publishing, the company also ran stores for both new and used books.
- Boasts the town's largest selection of new and used books.
- Has more than 20,000 new and used books.
- The Friends run a bookstore that has some of the best bargains in the city for new and used books.
- Donated used books are available for the children to read or look at by themselves and also to keep, if they wish.
- With multiple floors full of new and used books at discounted prices, it will be very hard to leave without buying anything.
- Amazon.com offered the fastest, most convenient way for me to buy both new and used books in one quick shopping expedition.
- I Map Huge range of quality new and used books.
- The museum will be collecting new and used children's books to give to a local charity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.