"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This book will attempt to answer these and other questions.
- The book attempted to solve many problems of contemporary Jewish life in Russia.
- What the book does attempt to do is to provide a framework of problems and ideas, exploring major themes.
- The book attempted to summarize the state of most of the basic mathematics known at the time.
- His book attempted to open a discussion about doping in cycling.
- The book raises questions about American business management and practices and then attempts to answer them.
- Mr. Wentworth's book doesn't even attempt to tell a coherent story.
- This book also attempts to unveil the mysteries concerning life after death.
- These books have attempted to define or clarify the term vocation.
- Whatever the reason, two new books attempt to put a domestic spin on management.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.