"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each arc is referred to as a "book", and has its own plot line.
- Each 13-week arc of the story was referred to as a "book".
- Joshua Sharf of Blogcritics referred to it as "a book that shows what can happen when smart people spend time thinking about social trends".
- Ben-Ari referred to it as a "despicable book" that should be "in the dustbin of history".
- Orwell refers to it as a "book" in part three of the essay.
- The prosecutor referred to it as a "sodomitical" book.
- Roy Hattersley later referred to Glimmers of Twilight as a "book of tall tales".
- Various sources refer to it as a magazine, a journal, or even a book published in 41 volumes.
- In the U.S., more commonly referred to as a comic book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.