"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The theatrical producer Norman Marshall referred to these as 'The Other Theatre' in his 1947 book of the same name.
- Ms. Levin refers in her book to our efforts to feed him.
- Whether or not this refers to Ms. Schwartz-Nobel, in her book she grows from a widget into a skeptical inquisitor.
- Hermann Giliomee referred to this work in his book The Afrikaners.
- Levi and Catherine Coffin may have been the Quaker couple she refers to in her book.
- He referred to more than 20 books and encyclopedias of Arabic in his book.
- Specifically, the life games to which Berne refers in his book is a tool used in an individual's quest for energetic independence.
- This idea was known in 16th and 17th century England, when Henry Swinburne referred to it in his book about marriage.
- It was also referred to in Clay Shirky's book Cognitive Surplus.
- Royal watchers said it was significant that Diana had not mentioned Morton by name, nor had she referred to the main allegations in his book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.