"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Antiquarian books with a Southwestern inclination are sold by Bob Kanner, who has had a booth next to his friend Chad since the market started here seven years ago.
- Judith & Peter Klemperer: Antiquarian books related to travel and New York City; ephemera.
- Antiquarian books abound with old wives' tales and treatments tried and found to be untrue.
- Antiquarian book collecting may be roughly defined as an interest in books printed prior to 1900 and can encompass interest in 19th, 18th, 17th, 16th, and 15th-century books.
- The booksellers, as such, were engaged either in wholesale bookselling, or in the retail, the old or second-hand (now includes rare and very old books trade, called Antiquarian books), and the periodicals publishing or retailing trades.
- Antiquarian books: Otto, Ernst Peter.
- Antiquarian books.
- South Side: Antiquarian books.
- Antiquarian books, prints and maps relating to the Holy Land are the speciality of Pollak's (36 and 42 King George Street; 28 86 13 and 28 13 36 respectively).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.