"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The books then finally arrived at the school several years late, although the Bishop kept a number of the best for himself.
- The book took three years to complete, but arrived last spring.
- The book has not arrived yet; but no matter, I am prejudiced against it.
- But they are still on tenterhooks about exactly when the new book will arrive.
- The security I felt, the pleasure, when new books arrived was immense.
- And will the books arrive before that first assignment is due?
- Yet his book is arriving in the stores less than six months after he left Washington.
- The book arrived at the right time to a nation growing weary of war.
- Under the original plan, both those issues would have been out before the book arrived in bookstores.
- "When your books arrived from the City, I knew you couldn't be far behind!"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.