"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If science and learning is this much fun, maybe it's possible they'll never open an old-fashioned book.
- They say that parents and other adults, not to mention old-fashioned books, can do the job just fine.
- Even so, a pile of old-fashioned books can usually be found next to the computer.
- The likes of us will have to keep on collecting old-fashioned books.
- True, mother had often read passages from an old-fashioned book made of paper.
- Putting that to one side too, Alice took out the only item left in the box, a small, old-fashioned book.
- A rather old-fashioned book, this even goes so far as to spell out its moral message - be nice to your elders.
- She was standing by the couch, and she had one of those old-fashioned books in her hand.
- The good news is that even in this high-tech age, old-fashioned books appear to be holding their own.
- A single, highly-motivated writer can type an old-fashioned book all alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.