"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Florence he established a small shop that sold antique books.
- The market itself is known for antique books, coins and postcards.
- Gray also built up huge collections of fine art, antique books and rare plants.
- That antique medical book was the best investment I ever made.
- Six shelves of what appeared to be antique books dropped away, allowing access to a computer panel.
- You know that, in a modest way, I deal in antique books.
- The museum also has a large collection of antique books.
- I sat on a bench there and began to dig into the antique books.
- The antique book was still there, lying open now to that great swirling dragon.
- 'We were sharing our love of antique books,' I said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.